Community banking month activity card promotion
Vacation Coloring Contest Promotion
Vacation Coloring Contest - Official Terms and Conditions
Springs Valley Bank & Trust Company (“Sponsor”) is sponsoring a Vacation Coloring Contest (the “Promotion”). Unless specifically noted otherwise by Sponsor, these terms and conditions shall serve as the “Official Rules” for the Promotion. The terms “you,” “your,” and “participant(s),” all refer to the person entering and/or participating in the Promotion.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. promotion IS VALID only IN THE State of Indiana, UNITED STATES; VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. PROMOTION DATES: The Promotion will begin at 8:00 a.m. (EST) on April 1, 2019 and end at 4:00 p.m. (EST) on April 30, 2019 (“Promotion Period”). The Sponsor’s clock will be the official time keeper for the Promotion.
2. SPONSOR AND Promoter: Springs Valley Bank & Trust Company, 1500 Main Street, Jasper, Indiana 47546 is the sponsor and promoter of the Promotion. The Sponsor may terminate, extend, suspend or alter the Promotion at any time in its sole discretion.
3. ELIGIBILITY:Those persons submitting a coloring page must be a legal US resident, twelve (12) years of age or younger at the time of submission. Participants under the age of eighteen (18) must have written permission from their parent or legal guardian to participate in the Promotion. Participants do not have to be customers of Springs Valley Bank & Trust Company. Employees of Springs Valley Bank & Trust, its parent company and any affiliate of either, are not eligible to win.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, participants may submit a completed coloring page in one of the following ways:
Drop off at one of Springs Valley’s Banking Centers
Valley Banking Center 8482 West State Road 56 French Lick, IN 47432
If you use your mobile device to log in to the Springs Valley Bank & Trust Social Media pages (such as through the Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram mobile site and/or Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram mobile app), you will be charged according to your wireless service provider’s standard data rates. Check with your service provider for details on data rates and other applicable charges.
Participants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize materials from any source. Modifying, enhancing, or altering a pre-existing work does not qualify as an original creation or submission.
5. LIMIT AND ENTRY FREQUENCY: Participants may enter one (1) coloring page submission during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods, will void that participant’s entries and that participant shall be disqualified. Illegible and incomplete entries are void. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the Participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. WINNER SELECTION & Notification: (a) Unless otherwise specified in the Promotion, four “Vacation Coloring Contest” winners will be determined by the coloring page submissions deemed best coloring by Springs Valley Bank & Trust judges at the end of the Promotion Period. Voting will be conducted by a committee of Springs Valley Bank & Trust judges. Prize winners will be notified no later than thirty (30) business days following the conclusion of the Promotion. The winners will be notified by telephone or email. If the Winner does not respond to Sponsor’s first attempted contact within forty-eight (48) hours, he or she will be disqualified. In the event that the Winner is disqualified for any reason, the Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternative winner as determined by a random draw from the remaining eligible entries and such person shall be deemed the Winner. (b) The decisions of the Administrator and/or Sponsor as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Except where prohibited, the potential winners (parent/legal guardian if a winner is a minor in his/her place of residence) may be required to sign and return a release form, which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) days after the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the release form or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the Sponsor or Administrator will award the prize(s) based on the next most creative submission(s). Prizes shall be fulfilled within approximately four (4) weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion. (c) The Winner may be asked to provide confirmation as to identity. Further, the Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, Publicity Release (where legally permissible), and/or provide other personal or tax information. If requested by the Sponsor, the Winner will have seven (7) business days to provide all such information and to execute such documents. The failure to comply with the foregoing requirements may cause the Winner to forfeit the Prize and, in such event, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate winner. All decisions of the Sponsor as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of the Winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
7. PRIZE: Four (4) $25 gift cards to Wilstem will be awarded to the Participants whose coloring page submission is deemed the best coloring by Springs Valley Bank & Trust judges at the end of the Promotion Period. One winner will be selected at each Springs Valley Banking Center. The verifiable retail value of the Prize is $25.00. The Prize may not be substituted, transferred or assigned, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Prize includes only what is specified in the aforementioned description. The Prize is awarded “AS IS.” The Winner must pick up the Prize from any Springs Valley Banking Center during normal business hours within thirty (30) business days of being notified by Sponsor that the Prize is available for pickup.
8. Odds: A total of one Prize will be awarded pursuant to this Promotion. Odds of winning the Prize are dependent on the number of eligible entries received by the Sponsor during the Promotion Period.
9. Taxes & Costs: Federal, state, and local taxes on the Prize, if any, and all other associated costs or expense are the sole responsibility of the Winner. An IRS Form 1099 and other tax-related forms and documents may be issued by the Sponsor if required by law.
10. Release & Indemnification: By entering this Promotion, you agree to release and save, defend, hold harmless, and indemnify SPONSOR, ITS PARENT COMPANY, THEIR DIRECT AND INDIRECT SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, COMPANIES UNDER COMMON CONTROL WITH ANY OF THE FOREGOING, AFFILIATES AND ASSIGNS, AND ITS AND THEIR PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, REPRESENTATIVES, ASSIGNS AND SUCCESSORS IN INTEREST, AND ALL PERSONS ACTING BY, THROUGH, UNDER OR IN CONCERT WITH THEM (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), from, and shall pay, any and all liabilities, obligations, deficiencies, demands, damages, claims, suits, actions, causes of action, assessments, fines, taxes, forfeitures, penalties, losses, fees, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), whether known or unknown, contingent or vested, matured or unmatured, and whether or not resulting from direct or third party claims, which directly or indirectly result from, relate to, arise out of, are in connection with, or are attributable to any of the following: (A) the ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE; and/or (B) PARTICIPATION IN The PROMOTION or ANY PROMOTION RELATED ACTIVITY (which shall expressly include, but not be limited to, any misrepresentation made by you in connection with the Promotion, any non-compliance with theses Official Rules, any third party claims relating to your involvement with the Promotion). The foregoing includes, without limitation, any claim for personal injury, property loss, damage, or death arising in any way in connection with the Promotion.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
By entering the Promotion, you agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final in all respects; (b) that your submission cannot be used by you (or third parties) for any commercial purpose other than to enter this Promotion; and (c) to be contacted by Sponsor via telephone or email.
12. Governing Law: These Official Rules shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Indiana, without regard to its conflict of law principles, and all claims arising out of or relating to, in any way, these Official Rules, or the breach thereof, whether sounding in contract, tort, or otherwise, shall also be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Indiana, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
13. Venue: By entering the Promotion, you agree that any legal action or proceeding relating to this Promotion shall be brought in a state court of general jurisdiction, or a federal court, located in Dubois County (or, if federal court, the Southern District of Indiana), and that you consent to the jurisdiction of any such court in any such action or proceeding, and waive any objection to venue based on forum non conveniens or any other basis for objecting to venue in such court.
14. Jury Waiver: By entering the Promotion, you HEREBY VOLUNTARILY, KNOWINGLY, IRREVOCABLY, AND UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO HAVE A JURY PARTICIPATE IN RESOLVING ANY DISPUTE (WHETHER BASED UPON CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO the Promotion.
15. Damages: Any and all claims, judgments and/or awards in connection with the Promotion shall be limited to actual damages incurred in connection with such Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees, and under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual damages, and hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
16. Entire Agreement: These Official Rules constitutes the entire agreement between participant and Sponsor and there are no representations, oral or written, relating to the subject matter hereof which have not been incorporated herein.
17. No Waiver: No failure on the part of Sponsor at any time to require performance by a participant of any term hereof shall be taken or held to be a waiver of such term or in any way affect Sponsor’s right to enforce such term, and no waiver on the part of Sponsor of any term hereof shall be taken or held to be a waiver of any other term hereof or the breach thereof.
18. Severability: Any provision of these Official Rules which is prohibited or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions hereof.
20. WINNER LIST: For the name of the Winner of the Promotion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty (30) calendar days following the conclusion of the Promotion.