Springs Valley Bank & Trust Company has been designated with the AchieveWELL Three Star certification through the Wellness Council of Indiana. Springs Valley fully supports workplace wellness initiative to building a high-performing, healthy workplace. Springs Valley is an organization focused on inspiring and promoting programs on physical wellness and financial guidance. In addition, there is a clear focus on "well-being" for all staff members across all spectrums: career, social, community, emotional, and mental.
We offer competitive benefits packages, including the following:
- Competitive Wages
- Continuing Education and Training Opportunities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Plan
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Pay for Performance Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Dental and Vision Benefit Programs
- Flexible Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits
- AchieveWell Level 3 Recognized
We currently have the following career opportunities.
Springs Valley Bank & Trust Company is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Springs Valley does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status or characteristic protected under local, state or federal law.